This is a crowd-pleaser. It’s one of my go-to dishes whenever I attend a party/get-together and need to bring a dish to pass. In fact, I’m bringing it to our friend’s “Tres de Mayo” party later today. Once you make it, I’m sure this recipe will work itself into your rotation too!
- Two 15 oz. cans, Black Beans, rinsed & drained
- One 12 oz. package Frozen Corn, thawed
- 4 Vine Tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1-2 Avocados, peeled & chopped
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- Handful of fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Juice of one Lime
- 1 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in a bowl. Mix together. Let chill in fridge for at least an hour. Serve with chips.
*Recipe modified from Paula Deen’s The Lady & Sons Savannah Country Cookbook