I grew up making JELL-O Jigglers for Easter (and Halloween) so when I saw this Easter mold at the grocery store, I had to have it. I decided I wanted to carry on this tradition and I hope Charlie enjoys these as much as I did as a kid. Plus, there’s always room for JELL-O!
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package (6 oz.) of JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor
- JELL-O Jigglers Easter Mold
- Cooking spray
- Measuring cup with spout
Let’s make JELL-O!
- Lightly spray inside of mold with cooking spray
- Put gelatin mix into a bowl
- Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix and stir for three minutes, until completely dissolved
- Pour into measuring cup with spout
- Immediately pour into mold
- Refrigerate for three hours or until firm
- Remove jigglers from mold and store in refrigerator until ready to eat
*JELL-O mold is top-rack dishwasher safe. Do not freeze
As I mentioned, I found my holiday JELL-O molds at the grocery store (in the baking isle by the JELL-O mixes). My Easter mold came as a kit, JELL-O and mold boxed together. The Halloween molds were on display in the baking isle and if I bought x number boxes of JELL-O, the mold was free.
You can also get some JELL-O inspiration and purchase molds here.
I hope you enjoy some JELL-O Jigglers this Easter!